By Colleen McKenna
The e-book addresses thought and perform, delivering a complete review of many
key facets of CAA equivalent to:
* query and attempt layout, scoring and research, and suggestions and integration with different review methods
* the function of CAA in suggestions processes
* wider use of expertise to help and increase assessment
* technical, operational and aid issues.
The authors current a lucid,balanced research of the strengths and weaknesses of CAA. this article will attract all these concerned with larger or extra schooling who desire to version their CAA structures at the most sensible perform available.
Read Online or Download A Blueprint for Computer-Assisted Assessment PDF
Best computers & technology books
For the final 4 years, Breeding has performed a web survey to degree pride with a number of facets of the automation items utilized by libraries. during this factor of "Library expertise stories" Breeding and Yelton take a deeper examine the survey info, together with a variety of findings in line with the 2010 new release, an exam of traits noticeable around the 4 years, and extra research no longer formerly released.
Synchronous applied sciences, fairly interactive video conferencing (IVC), have gotten universal modes of training and offering collage classes. The expanding acclaim for IVC within the U. S. and out of the country demands extra pedagogically powerful practices for teachers utilizing this expertise. This quantity specializes in cutting edge and confirmed methods to IVC educating in numerous disciplines: English, heritage, biology, chemistry, geology, engineering, social paintings, and uncomplicated and precise schooling.
This booklet offers modern insights into studying results bobbing up from using studying structures through scholars, scholars and academics in faculties. most present study makes a speciality of the implementation of studying structures, and the ways that practices are constructing over the years, or in particular contexts.
This booklet explores terminology, frameworks, and examine being carried out world wide on digital manipulatives. It brings jointly overseas authors who supply their views on digital manipulatives in study and educating. through defining terminology, explaining conceptual and theoretical frameworks, and reporting examine, the authors offer a finished beginning at the learn and use of digital manipulatives for arithmetic instructing and studying.
- This much I know about Primary School Computing and Learning: A bloggers journey through primary school children using technology to drive learning forward
- Computational Thinking and Coding for Every Student: The Teacher’s Getting-Started Guide
- Learning Path Construction in e-Learning: What to Learn, How to Learn, and How to Improve (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology)
- Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary
- Zu: Neil Postman - "Das Verschwinden der Kindheit" (German Edition)
- Tech Out Your Class: 6 Projects to Meet Common Core & ISTE Standards
Additional info for A Blueprint for Computer-Assisted Assessment
A Blueprint for Computer-Assisted Assessment by Colleen McKenna