By T. Dartnall
those matters are explored in 5 interrelated components, every one of that's introducted and defined via a number one determine within the box.
- Prologue (Margaret Boden)
- half I: Foundational matters (Terry Dartnall)
- half II: Creativity and Cognition (Graeme S. Halford and Robert Levinson)
- half III: Creativity and Connectionism (Chris Thornton)
- half IV: Creativity and layout (John Gero)
- half V: Human Creativity Enhancement (Ernest Edmonds)
- Epilogue (Douglas Hofstadter)
For researchers in AI, cognitive technology, laptop technology, philosophy, psychology, arithmetic, good judgment, sociology, and structure and layout; and an individual drawn to the quickly becoming box of man-made intelligence and creativity.
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) PDF
Similar consciousness & thought books
What's a self? Does it exist actually or is it an insignificant social build -- or is it possibly a neurologically prompted phantasm? The legitimacy of the concept that of the self has been wondered via either neuroscientists and philosophers in recent times. Countering this, in Subjectivity and Selfhood, Dan Zahavi argues that the proposal of self is important for a formal figuring out of cognizance.
Editors J. Wentzel van Huyssteen and Erik P. Wiebe current a cutting-edge multidisciplinary dialogue on "the challenge of self" -- the elusive nature of the human self and all its complicated dimensions. With contributions from specialists in philosophy, archaeology, primatology, psychology, neuroscience, cognitive technology of faith, and extra, this booklet explores innovations of mind's eye, self-awareness, realization, religiosity, and personhood.
Makes the radical argument that erotic existence is the genuine sphere of human freedom. during this probing sequel to the preferred and award-winning Human adventure, John Russon asks, “What is it to be someone? ” the reply: the most important to our humanity lies in our sexuality, the place we adventure the liberty to form identities creatively in cooperation with one other.
This is often approximately our kin how the brother we infrequently even knew was once taken through the govt from us and he grew to become a topic of a social scan. the implications nonetheless stay to this day.
- Forgiveness is the Home of Miracles
- The Abraham Dilemma: A divine delusion (International Perspectives in Philosophy & Psychiatry)
- Normativity and the Will: Selected Essays on Moral Psychology and Practical Reason
- Freedom & Growth (Routledge Revivals): And Other Essays
Extra info for Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems)
Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) by T. Dartnall